2. THE SERVICE
Weway is an app that helps the user to create sustainable relationships. Shared values are developed and used as a common platform for decision making in everyday life. The app makes it easier to apply and live in line with your values in everyday life through daily reflections. Anyone who uses the Service or part thereof is described in these Terms of Service as “User”, which also includes you as a party to the Terms of Service. Persons under the age of 16 may not use the Service.
3. ALLOWED USE
4. IMMATERIAL RIGHTS
5. USER ACCOUNTS
6. TREATMENT OF PERSONAL DATA
7. USER GENERATED MATERIAL
Upon your use of the Service, we will automatically collect and process certain information. It will always be personally identifiable information generated by you as a user. (“User Generated Material”) in the Service. You agree and warrant that you will not enter User Generated Materials in the App such as:
- Against others is erroneous, misleading, false or inaccurate,
- Promotes or encourages illegal activity,
- Is racist or ethnically offensive and / or agitating against a minority (such as a national or ethnic group),
- Claims defamation, or is sexually abusive,
- Is an attack on sexual orientation or religion or is discriminatory in another way,
- Is an insult or persecution against a person,
- In no way is harmful, offensive, offensive or illegal or infringing upon the rights of third parties (including but not limited to copyright and trademarks), or
- Otherwise, contrary to the purpose of our service.
8. RIGHTS TO USER-GENERATED MATERIALS
Ownership of all User-generated Materials that you upload to the Service belong to you or the third party you have been granted permission to upload. In order to deliver the Service, we must have the right to use your User Generated Material and you hereby give us a license as set forth below to your User Generated Material. Without this license, we can not guarantee the quality of the Service. You hereby provide a worldwide, non-exclusive, free of charge and transferable right to dispose, process, modify, store, publish, distribute, transfer, encode, copy, present, display and otherwise use User Generated Materials to provide the Service to best possible way. The license only covers situations needed to provide the Service and ensure its quality. Not for any other situation and only for as long as we save User Generated Materials. You warrant that you have all necessary rights to display and upload User Generated Materials, to use User Generated Materials in all other ways, and to grant us license to User Generated Materials as set forth above.
9. PAYMENT AND PRICE INFORMATION
There may be costs for data transfer. We do not account for these costs. Furthermore, you are responsible for obtaining and updating the hardware or software needed to access the Service.
10. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
The service is provided in its current state and your use of the Service is your sole responsibility and at your own risk. We do not provide any warranties – direct, implied or otherwise – regarding the availability, quality, eligibility of any particular purpose, suitability or accuracy of the Service otherwise. Under no circumstances shall our total liability vis-à-vis you in connection with the Damage, Damage, and Claims Service exceed SEK 1,000. You confirm that there may be situations where the Service will not be available due to, but not limited to, maintenance, errors, or other circumstances beyond our control. We are not liable to you for any third party claims directed against you. You further acknowledge and agree that we have no obligation to maintain, provide support for, upgrade or update the Service. To the extent permitted under mandatory legislation, we are not liable to you or any third party for any direct, indirect or other damages of any kind including but not limited to non-profit, loss of income, reduced sales, discontinuation or goodwill loss arising from due to or in connection with these Terms of Service or the Service.
11. DAMAGE OF LIABILITY
You are liable to us for any harm suffered by us or third parties due to your breach of these Terms of Service, including but not limited to misuse of the Service. In addition, you undertake to indemnify us in relation to all claims, costs (including legal costs), damages, expenses and losses we are incurred in any way in relation to your breach of these Terms of Service or other applicable law. In the event that any User Generated Material infringes any third party’s intellectual property, you agree to immediately remove all infringing parts of the material or promptly inform us so that we can remove the material and indemnify us for all damages, expenses and expenses incurred by us. as a result of such intrusion.
12. MODIFICATION OF TERMS AND SERVICES
We may make changes to these Terms of Service. If we make significant changes, we will notify you based on what is appropriate in the circumstances, no later than thirty (30) days before a change enters into force. For example, it may be via e-mail or via a note in the app. You are entitled to terminate your User Account at any time and without notice. Furthermore, we reserve the right to modify, temporarily or permanently terminate our provision of the Service without prior notice or, as required by law or by public authority, at any time. You agree that we are not liable to you or any third party for such modification, interruption or termination.
14. APPLICABLE LAW AND DISPUTES
15. REQUIREMENTS RELATING TO APPLE INC. AND GOOGLE
- parties to this agreement, us and the Users, hereby agree with Apple, Inc. (“Apple”) as well as Google:We and the Users are the only parties to this agreement.
- The User is granted a license to download, install and use the App in Object Code Form on a Phone that the User Himself Owns or Controls in accordance with the App Store and Android Market Terms and Conditions
- That we are responsible for the Service and all content therein in accordance with these Terms of Service.
- That Apple or Google has no obligation to provide any maintenance and support services with respect to the App.
- We are solely responsible for all warranties given, whether they are based on legal requirements or otherwise incurred. No claims based on warranty or any other commitment may be made to anyone other than us. If we do not comply with the warranties we have promised, the User may contact Apple and be reimbursed for any expenses you have incurred to access the Service, through Apple or Google. Apple and Google have no other obligations in relation to the App or Service otherwise.
- That we and not Apple or Google are responsible for any claims from User or any third party in connection with the Service or User’s possession and / or use of the App, including but not limited to: (i) Product Liability; (ii) Claims due to the fact that the App does not comply with applicable law or governmental requirements; and (iii) requirements arising under consumer protection or similar legislation. Any claim based directly or indirectly on the use of the Service that may be directed against us shall be directed against us only. Apple is not in any way responsible for answering these claims, if directed against Apple.
- We, and not Apple or Google, are solely responsible for investigating, defending, counterfeiting or ensuring discharge in the event of third party claims that the Service or use of the Service infringes any third party’s intellectual property rights.
- That the User warrants and insures that he / she is not in a country subject to an embargo issued by the United States Government or designated by the United States as a “terrorist” country and that he / she is not included on any of the United States government’s lists of prohibited or restricted parties.